Take advantage of our great swiping rates to reduce your business costs
Due to our substantial client base we have the buying power to offer you:
- Credit and Debit card fees at very competitive rates
- Awesome service
- Retain or change your present bank account with no hidden fees
In Partnership With
Why choose us?
Orbit World has been awarded a wholesale rate giving the merchant an opportunity to cut costs in their business
No downtime during installation and our 24/7 call centre are at your disposal if needed
Contact Orbit World, your business partner, for information regarding the savings and service we offer.
A Standard Bank consultant will contact you to discuss your terminal requirements and sign the necessary agreements.
Standard Bank provides our merchants with terminals that are both cutting edge and PCI-DSS compliant.
Dual sim capability
Connection to wifi if required
Xlink ensures secure, managed network capability making downtime a thing of the past
Value Added Services
Merchant Online Portal – Follow your cash 24/7.
Cash Back – The way to become a free ATM. No commission charges on transactions.
Prepaid Airtime and Electricity – The ability to sell airtime and electricity vouchers.
Tap to Pay – Collect quickly by using Tap to Pay.
Don’t converse with a robot. Come to Orbit World where service is key.
Terminals – Portable and Desktop – Integrated and non integrated.
Mobile Unit – BluMobi.
Access to business loans.
GET STARTED IN 3 EASY STEPS
Click on the call me tab and fill in your details and one of our sales consultants will call you back
Our partner Standard Bank of South Africa will send a sales consultant to sign you up
Start saving money with our great swiping rates
Who are we – Orbit World
What are we – Independent Sales Organisation contracted to Standard Bank
Where are we – Just a phone call away
Access to the Latest Technology
Our Products are designed to suit your business needs.
AutoLink is a secure and convenient solution for physical payments where a cardholder produces his/her card for payment. All new AutoLink devices are Tap to Pay™ enabled.
Standard Bank Merchant Solutions offer two kinds of AutoLink terminals:
- AutoLink Countertop Terminals:
These standalone devices sit alongside your countertop or cash desk and are not portable. They work independently of your till system using a cellular network and are light-weight and easy to use. They are ideal for small retail outlets like stationers and florists.
- AutoLink Portable Terminals:
These terminals are portable, reliable and have a long battery life so they can be moved around and presented to cardholders at your premises. They are ideal for restaurants, quick-service outlets, petrol stations, exhibitions and outdoor venues.
- AutoLink is ideal if you want to accept card payments and limit cash transactions
- AutoLink facilitates quick, secure and convenient payments for your customers
- AutoLink is ideal if you want to increase foot traffic in your business and assist customers to make quick and easy card payments
- AutoLink is backed by a 24/7 support centre with technical assistance and authorisation support readily available
- You can access daily and monthly transaction reports for AutoLink payments on Merchant Online
If you run a mobile business and you want to be able to process card payments anywhere, then BluMobi may be just the right product for you. BluMobi is a secure card payment system that works with a smartphone or tablet without needing a fixed telephone line. Using Bluetooth connectivity and pairing a BluMobi device with a free downloadable BluMobi app, your customers are able to make secure PIN-based payments using their debit or credit cards – anywhere and at any time.
- BluMobi is a payment solution that can help you process card payments wherever required, even if you don’t have access to fixed data or telephone lines
- BluMobi is an ideal solution if you operate a mobile business and you need a cost-effective payment system without the burden of fixed monthly fees
- BluMobi offers you secure card payment capabilities, even if you don’t have a fixed office space and you simply want a cost-effective point of sale device
- BluMobi works through a BluMobi app which you can download free onto your smartphone or tablet and is compatible with IOS, Windows Mobile and Android
- To operate BluMobi, you pair the app on your smartphone or tablet to a BluMobi device using Bluetooth connectivity
- The BluMobi device can be rented for a monthly fee or purchased upfront and delivered to your door
- Using your BluMobi device and your smartphone or tablet, you can process PIN-based Visa and MasterCard debit or credit card payments at any time
- You pay a fixed rate for all BluMobi transactions with no maximum limit for transactions
- BluMobi provides a safer alternative to cash payments
AutoSwitch is a solution that enables a direct connection into Standard Bank acquiring systems so a payment transaction takes only 3-5 seconds to process. AutoSwitch is the right product for merchants who operate single or multi-lane businesses, like fast food outlets and busy stores and who need to keep customer queues moving swiftly.
- AutoSwitch is ideal for your business if you have single or multi-lane environments, like a fast food outlet or a busy store
- AutoSwitch will suit your business if you don’t need to process any third party transactions, such as loyalty schemes for loyalty points
- AutoSwitch is ideal if you have a small businesses and you need to speed up customer service and reduce queue time
- AutoSwitch is a good solution if you want to effect quick card payments and enjoy the added benefit of till integration
- This simple system only enables card payments, with no third-party payment gateway integration required
- It is extremely fast with a direct connection into Standard Bank acquiring systems
- Payment transactions take 3-5 seconds to process
- It provides full transactional reconciliation and is integrated with your in-store till solution
- It provides a single point of contact between you and Standard Bank, the vendor and acquirer
- It is a PCI DSS complaint solution using certified devices
What is Tap to Pay?
- Tap to Pay is a card payment system designed for secure, quick and easy payments for small payment amounts
- Tap to Pay cards have the Tap to Pay logo and special antennas imbedded in them and are used on Tap to Pay terminals
- All new AutoLink terminals are Tap to Pay enabled.
Tap to Pay at a glance
- Cashiers activate the Tap to Pay payment and key in the transaction amount
- A customer taps their Tap to Pay card onto a Tap to Pay card terminal and the payment is processed without needing a PIN or signature
- Tap to Pay is ideal for merchants who process low ticket value transactions, such as fast food restaurants, petrol stations, supermarkets, convenience stores, movie theatres, etc.
- Merchants who have to manage long queues would benefit from Tap to Pay
- If a customer accidentally taps his/her card more than once, the system only processes a single bill
- Cardholders never hand over their cards, so merchants cannot be held responsible for lost cards or for any fraudulent card use
- All Tap to Pay cards are easily recognised by the Tap to Pay logo and can also contain a Visa PayWave logo or MasterCard PayPass™ logo
Stay on trend with our electronic eCommerce solutions to accept virtual payments or QR code through online channels. If you’re looking for a product that enables your customers to make secure payments electronically, this product may be just what you’re looking for. Strong growth in online shopping and eCommerce require stable and trusted payment systems, putting more customers within easy reach to boost sales and grow your business. To operate eCommerce payment solutions, you don’t need any physical device. You simply require a web interface that is fairly quick to set up.
- your business operates on the Internet and you need web-based payments or phone payment functionality
- you need to target a global audience in a virtual reality and/or you do not have a physical store
- your customers need and want the convenience of online and mobile payments and/or online bookings and payments
- you and your customers need online and mobile security for safe and trusted payment transactions
- You don’t need any physical device installation for eCommerce or mCommerce
- Our web interface is user-friendly
- With our virtual solutions, your Business-to-Business or Business-to-Consumer operation can accept authenticated credit, cheque debit card, MasterPass
I use Testimonial Generator often. Great job, I will definitely be ordering again! I'm good to go.
This is unbelievable. After using Testimonial Generator my business skyrocketed!
Call us 087 551 7188 | Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this space Loyalty Programme coming soon!!!!!!
Get in Touch with Us